Bright Minds STEAM Studio offers completely hands-on classes in science, technology, engineering, art, cooking, and more! Our classes are taught by a certified, professional instructor and offer a low student-to-teacher ratio to encourage individualized learning.
- ACADEMIC/ENRICHMENT MDO (3-5-year-olds)
- SUPER STEAM SATURDAYS
- ENRICHMENT CLASSES FOR HOMESCHOOL GROUPS
- MOMMY & ME SESSIONS
11343 N. Sam Houston Pkwy E
Humble, TX 77396
For more info
please call 832.409.4155
The Movement Xperience of Lake Houston provides the premier dance studio in the Kingwood/Atascocita area. We offer beginner, intermediate, and advanced training classes for ages 18 months and up. All classes can be watched on closed-circuit television from the parent waiting room in our state-of-the-art facilities. We also feature TMX Dance Company, an award-winning competitive and performance company that competes at regional competitions and Nationals.
- Ballet – A classical form of dance that combines grace and precision. Ballet is the foundation of dance. Barre exercises, floor work and more will help strengthen and develop your feet and turnout. Creative Ballet is Pre-Ballet technique combined with activities to develop gross motor skills for younger dancers. Imagination and music are a big part of this class.
- Tap – A form of dance where your feet become the music. In this class, you will work on musicality as you combine steps together both in the center and across the floor.
- Jazz – Jazz has a broad range of dance styles. Jazz is usually done to upbeat music. You will work on technique, positions, lines, and combinations.
- Lyrical -Lyrical is a form of jazz that has an emotional feel to it. It has a meaning behind the movements and is often performed to softer, slower music. Lyrical is a combination of ballet and jazz techniques.
- Hip Hop – Hip Hop is fun and often done to age-appropriate hip hop music. The movements are constantly changing and often involves stronger, harder hitting accents.
- Contemporary – Contemporary is a combination of Ballet, Jazz, Modern, and Hip Hop. Contemporary should stand out as being different from the rest.
- Tumble/Gymnastics – Learn floor tumbling passes to help with dance and cheer.
The Creativity Shell is a nonprofit organization on a mission to educate and inspire the next generation of makers.
The Creativity Shell offers a variety of classes and camps for all ages. Sewing, cooking, pottery, Fashion Design, and more. All of their classes are designed to teach children essential life skills to help prepare students for the future.
*The Creativity Shell also offers Sewing classes at 2 local elementary schools after school*