**This post does contain Affiliate Links**
This Easter is going to look a little different than previous years but I still want the kids to be able to have fun.
We try and keep the sweets to a minimum for Easter Baskets. We try and get books and a few treats that they enjoy. I have used a lot of their Easter basket stuff that I had already had at the house due to quarantine so I ordered a few of these things from Amazon. I also had great luck from Target Dollar Spot (sometimes you can search online and find good stuff too).
These are some of our favorite Candies. I actually stuff the kids’ eggs with the Gummies and Jelly Beans. The Jelly Beans are by far my favorite. I try and hide them from the kids but they have such a good nose, they find them every time!
1. Pete the Cat Book or here are some other Books-our kids LOVE books!
2. UNREAL PB Cups-Gluten Free, Vegan candy options. My son loves these!
3.UNREAL Chocolate Gems-Just like the other chocolate candy brand but no artificial food coloring.
Does contain milk.
4. Wholesome- Jelly Beans- Best Jelly Beans, Ever! Free from top 10 allergens.
5. Crayola Chalk-This is our go-to for summer months. Driveways and back patio are always decorated.
6. Bubble Sticks- Another fun summer activity. Great for motor skills.
7. Boogie Boards-We keep these in our diaper bag for restaurants, waiting at the Doctors offices or anywhere. We found these last year before we went on vacation. They are great entertainment for planes.
8. YUM EARTH Candy-Gluten Free, No Artifical Dyes, Vegan, Allergen Friendly.
9. Melissa & Doug- Water Wow!-This is another tool we keep in the diaper bag. Uses just water in the brush. The pages dry white and you can REUSE! Another great tool to keep in mind if you are traveling. (Also, found it at On the Park in Kingwood)
10. Crayola Window Markers-I guess I have been under a rock and never thought about this before.
I recently found these and grabbed them for my kids to start using this week on our back door and windows. They thought it was so cool they could write on the windows.