We are looking for experienced, fun-loving enthusiastic child watch workers to work with our awesome Burn Boot Camp kids, parents and staff! If you enjoy kids and fitness this is the job for you!!
Essential duties & responsibilities:
- Organizing and participating in songs and activities.
- Organizes and stores toys and materials
- Sanitizes toys, play equipment and completes the daily cleaning checklist
- Ensures that all necessary paperwork is completed, as needed – liability waivers, etc.
- Oversees Signing-In and Out of children for each camp
- Cares for children and keeps them safe.
If interested please contact Kingwoodtx@burnbootcamp.com
Anytime Fitness- Atascocita
18321 West Lake Houston Parkway Ste 130
Atascocita, Texas 77346
Burn Boot Camp-KINGWOOD is opening in Kingwood and we are looking for experienced trainers! As a Burn Boot Camp Trainer, you will be responsible for delivering dynamic challenging workouts to members of all fitness levels. This position requires a strong ability to be a personal trainer in a group setting, motivating multiple clients and providing a positive community for change. A Burn Boot Camp Trainer focuses on lifestyle, including mindset, nutrition, strength, and burst (HIIT), while creating an open environment that exceeds our members expectations. We are insanely passionate about what we do and creating a community where everyone feels welcome. Our clients, their children, and our employees are part of our family! We want you to feel like you are part of something bigger than yourself; you WILL make an impact on those you interact with by working here!Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Deliver pre-designed and custom workouts to groups
- Lead and motivate clients throughout intense training sessions
- Engage with members during 1:1 focus meetings in order to establish goals
- Build and maintain highly engaged member base
- Practice what you preach. Lives a lifestyle similar to the way you want clients to live
- Ensure safety of participants in regards to exercise technique
- Modify specific exercises to accommodate clients with various skill levels, injuries, and pre/post-partum needs
- Convert promotional clients and free trials to members
- Be fitness leader in community
- Use Social Media to keep members engaged and promote brand
- Assist where needed at pre-planned events held on or off site.
- Experienced Certified Personal Trainer. Must hold current fitness certification from an approved education company such as ACSM, ACE, NASM, NCSA, AFFA, NFPT (NCCA Certified) or a degree in exercise science.
- Knowledge of physiology, exercise technique, and body mechanics
- Pass Burn Boot Camp Strength and Conditioning Assessment
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized
- Positive, motivating and effective interpersonal communication skills
- Desire and capacity to train all fitness levels
- Have a high level of understanding and presence in social media
- CPR/AED/First AID certification for adults, children, and pediatrics.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills