- This event has passed.
SAT School Day
March 3 @ 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
SAT School Day lets schools offer the SAT to students in school, on a weekday, expanding access to a globally recognized college admission test that’s accepted at all U.S. colleges. Almost three million students in roughly 3,000 districts and 8,000 schools have participated in SAT School Day.
The SAT is the most widely used college admission test in the country. SAT scores demonstrate students are prepared for college with the necessary skills and knowledge. By breaking down barriers to access, SAT School Day can have a profound impact on a community—opening doors to college, scholarships, and financial aid for every student.
Benefits of SAT School Day for Students
- Convenience – Students don’t have to worry about locating or getting to the testing site. School day testing won’t disrupt weekend plans, jobs, or family time.
- Comfort – Students test in familiar surroundings with people they know.
- Confidence – Nothing builds confidence like practice and the SAT is the only admission test that offers free, personalized practice plans for all students. Official SAT Practice on Khan Academy provides every student with a practice plan built just for them, along with integrated coaching tools for teachers to view progress and support their students.
- Hassle-free – All Juniors are automatically registered for the exam. No action is required of families in advance.
- No Cost – The school-day test, normally $52, is FREE for all Juniors.
- Score Reporting – Students may send score reports to as many as four colleges or scholarship programs.
In order to receive testing accommodations (Special Education or 504), request must be submitted to and approved by the College Board – please see your SpEd teacher or counselor for details. All accommodation requests must be submitted to campus staff by January 8, 2021.